Long-Range USBKill Control. The USBKill V4 Pro can be remotely controlled via Bluetooth. The USBKill Remote allows for full control from distances up to 100 metres away. Supports single-pulse and continuous-pulse modes.
- Out-of-the-box ready: Some assembly required
- Purchase Protection: Money Back Guarantee
- Free world-wide shipping: Tracked & Express Options
The USBKill V4 Pro was redesigned specifically to requirements of penetration testers and Law-Enforcement Agencies. Its internal battery and deep-sleep mode allow a device to be installed and remotely triggered up to 200 days later.
Triggering via smartphone requires a close physical presence to the device; the USBKill Remote vastly extends the trigger distance to up to 100 metres.
Expand your test surface
For penetration testers, the USBKill V4 Pro and USBKill Remote Control expand the testing surface for your clients:
- USB Policies
- Test Periodic Hardware Review Policies
Red-teamers have specific advantages:
- 200-day deep sleep: Install a device to trigger at a later date
- Create distraction: Remotely trigger distraction during a red-team event
Law-Enforcement use for the USBKill Remote includes:
- Remotely Trigger Self-Destruction of sensitive hardware
- Create distraction remotely to force target behavior.
Protocol: Bluetooth Low Energy v5
- Battery: Rechargeable Internal Li-ion
- Recharge: Rapid charge via USB-C
- Supports: Single-Pulse Mode, Continuous Pulse Mode
- Wireless-Link Status LED
- Transmission Status LED
- Battery Level LED
- Compatible with all USBKill V4 Pro devices
The USBKill Remote is an integral part of the USBKill V4 ecosystem, and is available in kit form in the USBKill Tactical Pack.
USBKill Remote Unboxing and Assembly
The USBKill Remote control works out of the box, but can be placed in a protective case (included). Below is the unboxing and case assembly video.